- at least 3 years of full-time/professional work experience
- at least 12 or more transferable credit hours
- a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
You can initiate the application process by following these next steps:
- talk with an admissions representative during an individual appointment or through an Information Session. You can contact us at 563/333-5700 or email@example.com. View a listing of upcoming info sessions.
- complete the ACCEL Application by applying online
- request an official transcript from each institution you have previously attended, including all military coursework and experience, using our Transcript Request Form or by visiting the institution's website.
Further admission steps will be discussed with an admissions representative, including COMPASS placement tests and program specific requirements.
Once admitted into the ACCEL program, you will meet with your academic advisor to formalize your individual plan and register for your first semester.
Planning to complete your Associate's Degree and finish at St. Ambrose?
Consider being part of our Dual Admission Program. You can join up if you've completed fewer than 30 credits, and we'll help you set and meet your academic goals. There's so many other benefits, so click here to read more.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the admissions process or the status of your application, please contact Jeff Karll, Admissions Recruiter, at 563-333-5709 or KarllJeffreyJ@sau.edu.