The St. Ambrose ACCEL Program is honored to work with military personnel to transfer credits toward degree completion. Military transcripts and your DD214 will be carefully reviewed and credits may be awarded based on ACE (American Council on Education) Guidelines. Other credits may be awarded based on prior learning assessment. Our admissions and advising staff will work alongside you to ease your transition to St. Ambrose.
To begin the transfer process, we encourage you to request military transcripts from any of the applicable institutions:
- DAU (Defense Acquisition University)
- ACE (American Council on Education)
- SMART (Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript)
- AARTS (Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System)
- CCAF (Community College of the Air Force)
- USCG (United States Coast Guard)
St. Ambrose is also a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program
, which allows qualified veterans to take advantage of a private liberal arts education for free or at a very low cost.
For more information about transferring military credits to St. Ambrose, contact Jeff Karll, Admissions Recruiter, at 563/333-5709 or KarllJeffreyJ@sau.edu