The following degree programs are available through the ACCEL Program. You can download a pdf of each degree plan by visiting the program web page.
- Bachelor of Applied Management Studies builds on a two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree. General education and applied management courses broaden the technical and vocational studies already acquired to provide business skills and competencies for managing materials, money, and people in a variety of industries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration provides a thorough overview of management, accounting, finance, marketing, business law, human resources, diversity, and business ethics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration–Accounting provides the skills and knowledge necessary for a professional career in public and private accounting as well as the not-for-profit and government accounting arena.
- Bachelor of Elected Studies meets the needs of mobile adults with diverse backgrounds who have already earned college credits, most likely from several institutions of higher learning, and seek to complete a college degree focusing on their individual interests, needs, and goals. Students work with advisors to design an individualized degree plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree provides the academic preparation to meet the professional standards for advancement or to meet the hiring qualifications required in more independent practice settings.
- Bachelor of Special Studies is designed especially for the working registered nurse or allied health professional, offering an opportunity to build on an existing educational background to complete a bachelor degree.
If you have another area of interest, please email Jeff Karll.