The following degree programs are available through ACCEL. You can download a pdf of each degree plan by visiting the program web page.
- Bachelor of Integrative Studies allows students to design their own liberal arts-based degree program in order to broaden or deepen their studies without having to declare a major.
- Bachelor of Applied Management Studies builds on a two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree. General education and applied management courses broaden the technical and vocational studies already acquired to provide business skills and competencies for managing materials, money, and people in a variety of industries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration provides a thorough overview of management, accounting, finance, marketing, business law, human resources, diversity, and business ethics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration–Accounting provides the skills and knowledge necessary for a professional career in public and private accounting as well as the not-for-profit and government accounting arena.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree provides the academic preparation to meet the professional standards for advancement or to meet the hiring qualifications required in more independent practice settings.
- Bachelor of Special Studies is designed especially for the working registered nurse or allied health professional, offering an opportunity to build on an existing educational background to complete a bachelor's degree.
If you have another area of interest, please email Jeff Karll.