518 W. Locust
Areas of professional interest include cost/capacity analysis of process alternatives, computer-integrated manufacturing, and instructional technologies.
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
St. Ambrose University
Illinois Institute of Technology
• Jerz, R., Fischer, G., "Experiences in Designing a Design for Manufacturing (DFM) Course," ASEE Annual Conference, Portland, OR, June 2005.
• Jerz, R., "Creating Multimedia Courseware for an Engineering Graphics Course," ASEE Annual Conference, Montreal, Canada, June 2002.
• Jerz, R., "Redesigning Engineering Graphics to Include CAD and Sketching Exercises," ASEE Annual Conference, Montreal, Canada, June 2002.
• Jerz, R., "How CAD Forces Changes to Engineering Graphics Education," ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, Albuquerque, New Mexico, June 2001.
• Jerz, R., "Combining the Resource Consumption Model (RCM) and the Cambridge Engineering Selector (CES) to Analyze Product Design" Symposium on Materials and Process Selection, Euromat, Rimini, Italy, June 2001.
United States Department of Energy - Integrated Manufacturing Predoctoral Fellowship
Memberships: American Society for Engineering Education, Institute of Industrial Engineering, Society of Manufacturing Engineers.