To apply for admissions, follow these simple steps:
- Complete an online application for admission to Graduate Studies.
- Submit official grade transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
- Send a completed professional portfolio that includes:
- Your résumé.
- A 1-2 page essay discussing the professional skills you have developed to-date; how you hope to expand on your skills and abilities while in the MBA program; your short- and long-term life and career goals; and how you hope the MBA degree will assist you in achieving your goals.
- Solicit two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to the College of Business office by the persons writing the letters. Applicants should seek letters from individuals who can attest to the candidate’s ability to succeed in graduate school. There is no pre-set format for these letters. The writers should include a discussion as to why he/she feels the candidate has the capabilities to be successful in the MBA program.
- Submit an official score from the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). GMAT scores older than five years are not accepted. If you haven't taken the GMAT, you may qualify for Conditional Admission.
- International Students whose native language is not English, or whose undergraduate experiences were not in English, must submit an official TOEFL score. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 213 (computer) is required for admission.