If you are going to the Beeline for a listing of MBA classes, you need to know what the section letters stand for so that you know where the classes are being offered.
Course Section Codes:
- DE - Online Web Course
- A - Davenport course (MAC)
- B - Burlington course (BUC)
- C - Cedar Rapids course (CRC)
- M - Muscatine course (MUC)
- O - Ottumwa course (OTC)
- W - Waterloo course (WAC)
For the first 8-week session, there will be a 1 after the letter code and for the second 8-week session, there will be a 2 after the letter code.
For Example: MBA-626-M1 is Managerial Economics in Muscatine, first 8-weeks; MBA-621-C2 is Human Behavior in Organizations in Cedar Rapids, second 8-weeks.