As a student in the St. Ambrose MBA program, you can expect to feel fully qualified and empowered to pursue more high-paying and rewarding career opportunities.
We develop leaders and managers who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills that will contribute to their growth as dynamic, socially conscious leaders in today's complex world of business.
What to expect
- Student interaction: Classes promote idea-sharing and conversation; group dynamics hone your ability to function effectively on teams. Ambrose students learn from each other as much as their professors.
- Specialization: Choose one of four concentrations that will focus your MBA studies on an area that's meaningful to you and your career.
- Instant results: Through a one-week seminar and practical learning in Leadership Through People Skills, you can immediately apply your skills during any professional situation.
- Real-world issues: Case studies often focus on students' day-to-day professional challenges.
- Network: You'll be able to network with graduate students and business professionals, mentor undergraduates, and find professional development and community service opportunities with our student organizations.
- Resources: St. Ambrose provides a number of resources to guide you toward success, such as GMIB testing and 7 Habits training.
- Services: Students can use many campus services, such as the Career Center and the SAU Library.