You want to work smarter, become more focused and self-reliant, and advance professionally.
Bring that ambition to St. Ambrose University, and we'll tailor our opportunities to help you achieve success. At Ambrose, you'll find personal goal-setting and planning courses, a toolset that enables you to leverage your strengths, idea-sharing that broadens your horizons, plus the attention of faculty who integrate current trends and real-world best practices.
Benefits and bonuses
- Small classes that rarely exceed 25 students: Most classes range from 15-20 students on campus, with even fewer at most satellite sites.
- Professors who are responsive to your needs and willing to adapt to your professional realities: Each student's background is considered individually, with your goals at the top of the list. Students may even replace a basic course with a higher-level course in their area.
- Convenient locations: In addition to the main campus in Davenport, Ambrose offers select classes at our satellite sites.
- Integrative curriculum: You learn how the various functional areas of business relate to each other and interact in a real-life setting, ensuring you become the best team player possible. In fact, employers value our graduates win-win attitude, teamwork and leadership.
- Competence is not just a degree: It's the outcome of the challenging, focused and supportive experience you have here.
- Your experience will exceed your expectations: You generate a measurable increase in confidence as well as skills.
Leslie Lawson chose the St. Ambrose MBA program because she could complete her coursework in one year. Yet that one year offered her a breadth of unexpected experiences, including the chance to study with international students. "We live in a global environment. International students bring such a different flavor and diversity to the classroom. They were able to teach us what the workplace is like in other countries."