All classes are 3 credit hours each unless otherwise noted.
- EDAD 510 Visioning and School Administration: The School as a Professional Learning Community
- EDAD 520 Legal and Ethical Foundations of Educational Leadership
- EDAD 530 Educational Research/DDL
- EDAD 540 Leadership in Curriculum I: Teaching, Learning and Instructional Assessment
- EDAD 550 Current Issues: Addressing Students with Special Needs
- EDAD 560 Leadership in Curriculum II: Instructional Assessment and the Professional Learning Community
- EDAD 570 Personnel Administration and Professional Development (includes submission of request for internship)
- EDAD 580 Sustaining the Professional Learning Community through School and Community Relations
- EDAD 590 Elementary/Secondary School Principalship
- EDAD 610 Supervision of Instruction and the Learning Environment (includes evaluation approval)
- EDAD 611 Supervised Internship Field Experience (2 credits)
- EDAD 612 Master's Research Project (comprehensive portfolio presentation) (2 credits)
- EDAD 613 Supervised Internship Field Experience (2 credits)
View these courses in the course catalog.