St. Ambrose is proud to offer teachers the only master's program in the Quad Cities focused on the professional teaching outcomes identified by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.
- Capstone project is creating a National Board portfolio.
- Theory is practically applied to the classroom.
- Teacher leadership and reflective teaching skills are emphasized.
- Classes online during the school year and face to face in the summer.
- Program students work in a cohort model.
- Reading endorsement option available.