MY SAUA-Z IndexImage: Calendar

Master of Occupational Therapy


Transfer of Graduate Credits

Request More Information
Fill out my online form.

Transfer students from other colleges and universities can apply for admission to St. Ambrose and the Master of Occupational Therapy Program.

Students must be admitted to the University as well as the Master of Occupational Therapy program. Admission to St. Ambrose University does not guarantee advancement into the professional program.

Transfer students should submit copies of all transcripts to the MOT Department. A photocopied catalog description of all transferred support courses must be submitted along with the application form. These transcripts will be considered a part of the application and are necessary to determine admission and placement. Transcripts must be received by the application deadline.

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants should contact the MOT Department to determine if prior coursework or work experience will be granted credit.