At Ambrose, we understand that making the decision to further your education through graduate studies is an investment personally, professionally and financially. All of us in the Master of Organizational Leadership program are ready to help you through the admissions process.
Individuals applying for admission to the MOL Program, must meet the following required criteria:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with an undergraduate G.P.A. of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
- Complete a full admission packet, including:
- Application available at www.sau.edu/gradstudies
- Official transcripts from all degree granting institutions
- Copy of your professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the student's interests, academic abilities, and potential as they pertain to leadership as described in the mission statement and the goals and objectives of the MOL Program.
- Typed three-to-five-page essay discussing your background in leadership including work related, community and public service. The essay should also discuss your goals and objectives as a leader as well as your goals and objectives for pursuing graduate level studies in leadership. Finally, the essay should discuss scholarship, literature, and practices of leadership that you have read, mastered, and/or incorporated successfully into your professional, community and personal life experiences. The final section of the essay should include references and a bibliography of three to five sources. The essay will be evaluated for clarity, focus, grammar, and spelling as well as content.
- Graduate admissions tests, such as the GMAT or GRE, are not required.
All documents can be emailed to GisiMeganM@sau.edu, faxed to 563-333-6268, or mailed to 518 W. Locust St., Davenport, Iowa 52803.
Requests to waive any above stated requirements, due to extenuating circumstances, must be reviewed by the director of the Master of Organizational Leadership program.