Learning shouldn’t end in the classroom.
As part of your coursework in the MOL program, you'll have the opportunity to volunteer and provide consulting in your community. Not only is it part of the University mission to enrich the lives of others, but it's also part of how we practice leadership.
Some recent examples:
- Work-based projects that take learning back to your job. Click to learn more and read about recent projects
- Facilitating strategic planning sessions in not-for-profit organizations in the Quad Cities
- Service projects are built into the Servant Leadership and Building Effective Teams courses. Volunteer sites include Skip-A-Long Child Development Services, Sisters of Mercy, The Diocese of Davenport, and Café on Vine in the Quad Cities.
- Volunteering with Tanager Place in Cedar Rapids
- Study abroad opportunities (varies from year to year)