Personal education is delivered in small classes that average 14 students.
Individual attention from knowledgeable instructors enables students to build on existing technical skills and empowers them to act confidently and competently in leadership roles.
In this context, MOL students become more aware of their own strengths, attitudes, and behaviors and the effect they have on others as leaders.
- Our intensive degree program is tailored to working professionals.
- Students can take one course at a time, with each course meeting once a week for eight weeks.Take a look at a sample degree plan
- Classes meet for four hours in the evening, allowing students to continue working while pursuing their degree.
- Full-time study also is available and allows completion in 12-18 months.
- Location: While most MOL classes are taught at Ambrose's Main Campus in Davenport, Iowa, they are also offered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.