The quality of an Ambrose education is not just an outcome, it’s an experience—crafted by knowledgeable professors in every class, and fostered through dialogue, not lecture.
- Faculty members are equally committed to students and scholarship, with many engaged in research.
- What you learn in class matters in the real world. In the Work-Based Action Project, students apply what they've learned to meaningful projects at work. Read about some of these projects here.
- Our holistic approach to the study of human behavior, rooted both in the liberal arts and sciences and in business, also considers the ethical dimension of leadership.
- The Master of Organizational Leadership program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Our supportive and challenging community includes access to the full suite of services at Ambrose, including the Career Center and Library whose reference librarians specialize in certain topics to help you with research and writing papers.