The quality of an Ambrose education is not just an outcome, it’s an experience—crafted by knowledgeable professors in every class, and fostered through dialogue, not lecture.
- Faculty members are equally committed to students and scholarship, with many engaged in research.
- What you learn in class matters in the real world. In the Work-Based Action Project, students apply what they've learned to meaningful projects at work. Read about some of these projects here.
- Our holistic approach to the study of human behavior, rooted both in the liberal arts and sciences and in business, also considers the ethical dimension of leadership.
- The Master of Organizational Leadership program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Our supportive and challenging community includes access to the full suite of services at Ambrose, including the Graduate Writing Center and the Career Center.