tracking pixel
Master of Social Work


Tuition & Aid

Request More Information
Fill out my online form.

At St. Ambrose University, it’s not uncommon for students to earn graduate degrees who didn't think it was financially possible. Graduate students make an investment in their future, combining employer support and financial aid with their own funds.

In the Master of Social Work program, we know that "how to pay for graduate school?" will be at the forefront of your mind. In fact, it’s probably safe to say it’s one of the biggest stresses you’ll encounter as you make the decision to continue your education. But rest assured: We’ll do everything we can to walk you through your options.

There are a number of opportunities available to graduate students wishing to apply for financial aid including scholarships and assistantships. To be considered for any type of financial assistance, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a FAFSA renewal form. Students beginning classes during the summer session will need to complete a FAFSA for both the previous and current years.

The links on the left will help answer some initial questions you have, and then give us a call and we’ll answer anything else you might want to know.