Applications are received through the Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service for Clinical Education in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (CSDCAS). The Centralized Application Service provides a convenient and efficient process to apply to multiple schools using a single web-based application. The system provides a real-time status tool so applicants may check the status of their application, transcripts, and letters of reference online at any time. You can log onto a secure site at https://portal.csdcas.org to fill out a common application which will be sent to each school that you apply to.
For an application to be reviewed for fall enrollment in the St. Ambrose University Master of Speech-Language Pathology program the application must be E-submitted, completed, and verified (see note below) by CSDCAS by February 1, 2014.
Students may need the following resources when applying to the MSLP program:
- CSDCAS Customer Service information. Customer Service is available Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Phone 617/612-2030 or email email@example.com.
- CSDCAS Applicant Portal Link. https://portal.csdcas.org/
- CSDCAS Address. All official transcripts MUST be sent to CSDCAS at the address below:
CSDCAS Verification Department
P.O. Box 9113
Watertown, MA 02471
- CSDCAS Deadline. The CSDCAS deadline is when an applicant has to e-submit their online application ONLY. If an applicant does not submit their online application prior to the deadline, they will no longer be able to apply. PLEASE NOTE that applications must have been submitted to CSDCAS and verified by CSDCAS by February 1, 2014 to be considered for fall 2014 enrollment in the St. Ambrose University Master Speech-Language Pathology program.
- Supplemental Applications. The St. Ambrose University Master Speech-Language Pathology program does not require a supplemental application.
- Personal Statement. For fall 2014, St. Ambrose University MSLP program does not specify a prompt other than the general one suggested by CSDCAS.
FAQ. CSDCAS posts Frequently Asked Questions on the applicant portal which can be accessed even before an application is created. PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION! Applicants must have their application verified (GPA calculation completed) by the deadline date posted (Feb 1). To ensure the application is verified on time, applications must be completed (e-submitted, payment received, and transcripts received by CSDCAS) at least four weeks in advance of the deadline date.