Students in the MSLP Program are included in the St. Ambrose University One Price Tuition Plan. The One Price Tuition Plan ensures tuition costs remain at one rate throughout the normal course of graduate study and are consistent across semesters, making financial planning easier.
For the cohort of students entering the MSLP Program in Fall 2016, the total tuition cost is $56,245. Costs to enroll in our program are the same for Iowa and out-of-state residents.
Students will be billed the following amounts each semester/term:
This set price includes all tuition, course fees, liability insurance, technology fees, matriculation fee, and graduation application fees.
While this plan covers the major expenses of the MSLP Program, there are additional costs not included in this amount. These items are not included because they may vary based on the student's prior training, clinical site placement and decisions on what course supplies to purchase. These additional costs include the following:
• All housing and living-related expenses
• Books and optional course supplies
• Parking fees (approximately $60)
• CPR certification
• Background checks required for clinical education (approximately $76)
• Immunizations for clinical education
• Travel and housing during clinical education
• Graduation regalia (cap and gown)
• National Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) membership fee (approximately $50)
• $150 fee for online course during fall and spring of second year in program
• National exam registration fee (approximately $115)
• Additional cost if student chooses to enroll in Clinic Study Abroad in Cuenca, Ecuador.
Contact the St. Ambrose University Financial Aid office at 563/333-6314 for complete information on Financial Aid. You might also wish to consult their website.