The faculty and staff of the Master of Speech-Language Pathology program strive:
- To provide opportunities that engender students with the basic concept of the inherent dignity of every person.
- To foster a moral code of mutual respect, honesty, and integrity in students through academic experience, clinical practice, professional interactions, and scholarly endeavors.
- To provide a program where faculty and clinical supervisors have the requisite knowledge and skills to provide quality instruction to graduate students.
- To provide a graduate curriculum that is specifically designed to prepare students for entry into independent professional practice as a speech-language pathologist.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop a greater understanding and awareness of human cultures, capabilities, and limitations.