Education and Training
DNP-FNP (in progress), Clarke University
MSN (course work completed, joint DNP/MS thesis project), Nursing Education, Clarke University
BSN, Nursing, University of Iowa
- Nursing 320 Nursing Skills I
- Nursing 326 Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Nursing 335 Pathophysiology and PharmacologyI
Areas of scholarship and interest
- Clinical practice: care of the oncology patient and stem cell transplant patient.
- Board certified: Oncology
- Research: A qualitatvive study, using descriptive phenomenology to explore teh lived experiences of LIP preceptors' precepting graduate Nurse Practioner students from a private Midwest university.
- Book club leader, Bettendorf Middle School
- Camp Shalom nurse