The Department of Nursing requires that the following health information be on file in the university health office prior to beginning classes (additional information is available in the Student Handbook):
- Health History
- Physical Exam Report
- Immunization History
- Hepatitis B vaccination series
- Mantoux STU PPD-T 2 Step Procedure for a base line followed by Mantoux STU PPD-T (if baseline Mantoux STU PPD was negative). Must be current at time of application
- A chest x-ray is mandated if a TB test is positive. If the chest x-ray is negative, no further re-check is required.
- Two MMR immunizations or proof of immunity
- Documentation of chickenpox or varicella titer
- Students doing observations or clinical experiences are required to have flu shots.
Sign the Authorization to Release Information at the top of page 6 of the health form.