The St. Ambrose Student Nursing Association's (SSNA) mission is to:
- organize, represent and mentor students preparing for initial licensure as registered nurses, as well as those enrolled in baccalaureate completion programs;
- convey the standards and ethics of the nursing profession;
- promote development of the skills that students will need as responsible and accountable members of the nursing profession;
- advocate for high quality health care;
- advocate for and contribute to advances in nursing education.