What is the minimum GPA I need to achieve satisfactory academic progress?
- First-year Students (0-15 credits): 1.70
- First-year Students (16-30 credits): 1.80
- Second-year Students (31-45 credits): 1.90
- Second-year Students (46-60 credits): 2.00
- Third-year Students (61-75 credits): 2.00
- Third-year Students (76-90 credits): 2.00
- Fourth-year Students (91-105 credits): 2.00
- Fourth-year Students (106-120 credits): 2.00
How do I file a petition with the Board of Studies?
The petition and instructions can be found here.
I am concerned with my academic progress. Where can I go for help?
You may visit the SAU Student Success Center. Please click here for more information.