tracking pixel



beehive wall

In addition to guidance and direction, the Academic and Student Affairs office offers a number of support services. These include:

  • Maintaining the current list of faculty committee members
  • Maintaining the current list of department chairs
    Here is the list of current department chairs.
  • Processing adjunct and overload contracts
    Each semester the office collects hundreds of contract requests from department chairs and deans for adjunct and overload contracts. As the semester approaches, the office creates and mails these contracts to faculty, who return them for processing through human resources and payroll. Those interested in teaching a class, should contact the department chair for assignment. Contract requests will not be processed without the approval of the chair of the department, as well as the dean of the college.
  • Scheduling the Ambrose Hall conference room and boardroom
    To schedule the conference room located on the third floor of Ambrose Hall (Conference Room 301W) or the Lewis Boardroom located on the third floor of Ambrose Hall, contact the administrative assistant for the Academic and Student Affairs office to reserve the room. The key can be picked up in Academic and Student Affairs 15 minutes prior to the room reservation or by arrangement. To reserve either room, email us. Food and beverage service, room configuration, and equipment needed must be handled through Sodexo, Housekeeping, and IT/Library, respectively.