Blackboard's Mobile LearnTM for iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch; Android; Palm; and BlackBerry devices lets you take your course information with you.
Bb Grader provides teachers with a mobile solution to conveniently measure student success anytime, anywhere. With Bb Grader, teachers use their iPads to review, provide feedback, and ultimately grade submitted Blackboard Learn assignments from within the app. Visit the iTunes App store to download Bb Grader.
With Bb Grader comes your most requested grading-on-the-go features:
- Inline viewing of student submissions
- Gesture-based interactions for grading and feedback
- Audio and video feedback capabilities
- Class-level and assignment-level views
- Compatibility with Assignment Multiple Attempts, Group Attempts, and Rubrics
How much will Blackboard Mobile LearnTM cost?
Absolutely Nothing - It is free to students!
Can I download files from Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?
Yes. Common file types such as Word, PDF and PowerPoint will open automatically on your device.
Can I post blogs, wikis, or journals through this app?
Can I take tests or quizzes on Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?
Where can I go for help with the Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?
Go to the Mobile Learn Page