Blackboard's Mobile LearnTM for iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch; Android; Palm; and BlackBerry devices lets you take your course information with you.
5 Easy Steps for Getting Started
- Visit the App Store in iTunes or Google Play (formerly Android Market) and search for Blackboard Mobile LearnTM
- Download the app (Download the app to gain access to your grades, push notifications, and tests for $1.99 per year or $5.99 for unlimited access)
- Open the app
- Enter St. Ambrose University in the field provided
- Login with your St. Ambrose ID and password (this will be the same ID and password used for everything on Blackboard)
Things you can do with Mobile LearnTM
- Check grades
- View Announcements
- Blogs - read and post
- Post discussion threads to the Discussion Board
- Read assignments
- View student roster
- View PDFs, Powerpoint, Word documents, and other documents posted on Blackboard
- Access music, videos and images uploaded by instructors
- View handouts, assignments, files, videos, blogs, and images posted in classes
Watch the video
How much will Blackboard Mobile LearnTM cost?
$1.99 per year or $5.99 for unlimited access.
What website do I download the app from?
Blackboard Mobile LearnTM is available in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Can I download files from Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?
Yes. Common file types such as Word, PDF and PowerPoint will open automatically on your device.
Can I play multimedia content?
Currently the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch do not play Adobe Flash. You will need to check your device to see what types of multimedia it will play successfully.
Can I post blogs, wikis, or journals through this app?
Can I take tests or quizzes on Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?
Not advised at this time.
Where can I go for help with the Blackboard Mobile LearnTM?