Please follow these policies and procedures when using one of St. Ambrose's cardio pods.
- The cardio pockets are available for use at your own risk. Each person is expected to conform to all policies set forth below. The university is not liable for any injury/illness that results from the use of this cardio equipment.
- If you experience any adverse signs and symptoms during exercise, stop exercising immediately and consult your physician.
- You must be 16 or older to use the weight room and cardiovascular room.
- Respect for the facility and equipment MUST be demonstrated at all times.
- 30-minute limit on all cardio equipment when someone is waiting.
- Please wipe down the equipment after each use with the provided wipes.
- Eating or drinking (except water) while using the equipment is prohibited.
- Athletic shoes must be worn when using the cardio equipment. Dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops, open-toed shoes, bare or stocking feet are not allowed.
- ATHLETIC CLOTHES ONLY! No street clothes or work clothes will be permitted. This includes jeans, dress or khaki pants, dress shirts or blouses, skirts, or dresses.
- Portable stereos may be used with headphones only.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries and specific concerns immediately to Campus Recreation or your Hall Director.
- Campus Recreation and Residence Life are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Disorderly conduct, abuse or misuse of the equipment, or disregard for the policies will not be tolerated.
- Violators will be required to leave the facility and may be subject to disciplinary action and/or payment for damages.
- Violators of the above policy may also be suspended from using the facilities as determined by the Campus Recreation Office and/or the Residence Life Office.
Please sign in when using equipment so we can better track the use and show cause for more equipment and locations.Please contact Campus Recreation
or Residence Life
with any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.