In order to be placed in a work study job, you must bring to the Career Center the following items:
- Student Employment Contract - You will receive the contract from Mary Ohland in the Career Center during orientation. If you do not attend orientation, contracts will be available in the Career Center. If you are a returning student, you must come into the Career Center and sign a new contract every year. If you have questions concerning your eligibility for a work-study job, please contact Financial Aid at 563/333-6314.
- W4 tax form: PDF fill-in form, print and sign
- I9 citizenship form: PDF fill-in form, print and sign
- University drug, alcohol and tobacco policies: PDF form, print, read and sign
- Please bring your driver's license and social security cards with you so we can make a copy. If you have lost or misplaced your social security card, you must apply for a replacement and bring it with you to the Career Center before you are allowed to start your job. If your driver's license is expired, it will not be accepted. A certified birth certificate (from the courthouse) can be used in place of the social security card. A current passport can take the place of a driver's license and social security card/birth certificate.
Students may also wish to download PDF instructions on how to submit time cards and how to set up direct deposit.