This form requires that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine. If you do not have this free program on your computer, you can download it here
- Your web browser may be configured with an Acrobat plug-in to automatically open the file within your browsers window upon download. To download the file directly to disk, right click on the link below then select "Save Target/Link As.." when presented with a menu.
- After the form is open, select the hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu. You can use the hand tool to move the page around so that you can view all the areas on it.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. Once the cursor is visible in the form field you may type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field.
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the field change and go to the previous field.
- To print, be sure to use the printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browser's print function.
- Upon exiting the browser window, your information will be lost.
You cannot save your filled-in form with Adobe Acrobat Reader. The ability to save completed forms is available commercially with the Adobe Acrobat product suite. If you are unfamiliar with IRS W4 forms please read the instructions on the W4 carefully.