Welcome to the Residence Life's housing contract and spokesperson forms page, where returning students can download the housing forms they need to live on campus during the fall 2013 semester. Please follow the bulleted points below and you'll be on the fast track to all the fun and excitement on-campus living offers.
- Download the PDF documents. To do this you will need Acrobat Reader, a free program you can download if you don't already have it. (You may already have Acrobat Reader). PDF documents are common on the web, and once you have this program you will be able to access any PDF file. Get Acrobat Reader. (The link to download the form is below).
- Print it off.
- Read it thoroughly. It explains the housing and meal plan options and guidelines for the upcoming academic year.
- Complete all sections of the form(s).
- Copy it. While not mandatory, we encourage you to make a copy of your housing contract for your records.
- Drop it off at Residence Life on the 2nd floor of the Rogalski Center.
- Mail your contract. Mail your contract to Residence Life, St. Ambrose University, 518 West Locust Street, Davenport, Iowa 52803.
- Contracts should be turned in as a group with a spokesperson form.
- Transfer/Study Abroad students: Do NOT fill out the spokesperson form. Make sure you include the $250 Damage deposit with your contract if you do not have one on file with our office.
Housing Contracts for 2013-2014
Housing Deposit Refund