Davis Hall, the first freestanding building on-campus apart from Ambrose Hall, was completed in 1927. Today the enlarged structure is used as residence for female students. Total resident capacity is 121.
- Single bedrooms
- Community bathrooms
- Two suites at the ends of each hall (shared bathroom in most suites)
- Big screen TV and study lounge in lower level
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Carpeted floors in rooms
- Wireless and ethernet hookups
- Lofted beds (singles)
- Bunked beds (suites)
- Wardrobe closet and desk dresser
- Sinks in single rooms
- Room dimensions (single): 9' W x 12' x 9'
- Room dimensions (double): 12' W x 10'-13' x 9'