Resident Students: Mid-February Mediacom is converting to all-digital
- Non-digital TVs (generally those older than 2007) need a converter box. If you don't know what kind of TV you have, when Mediacom converts to all-digital your TV will go black.
- Residence Life has converter boxes for you to check-out for FREE and return at the end of the year (with your keys).
- Failure to return converter box and component parts will result in at least a $50 replacement fee.
- Let your Hall Director know if you need one and she/he will check it out to you.
- Please download set-up instructions here (pdf)