1. Oversee the executive council on CAB
2. Help with all events CAB holds
3. Acquire students input of programs on the St. Ambrose Campus
4. Serves as the CAB representative at university functions
1. Assist with the supervision of the Executive council.
2. Help maintain the relationship between the executive board and members
3. Reach out to other clubs and organizations to plan events
1. Keep accurate and through minutes of the meetings. Type and distribute the minutes to the executive council and appropriate campus community members
2. Establish office policies and procedures to train CAB members
3. Keep accurate records of all proceedings related to CAB
4. Develop a yearly account budget and maintain accurate records of the CAB's account
5. Work with the executive council on responsible event budgeting
6. Pay all bills in a timely manner
1. Plans and implements Club Fest once a semester.
2. Coordinates volunteer and outreach activities.
3. Promote and advertise both on and off campus community service projects along with campus service organizations
4.Coordinate the annual blood drive each semester.
Representatives: Brittany Bersano and Katie Bassett
1. Responsible for programming events such as comedy, guitarist, bands, novelty, and movies throughout the school year.
2. Responsible for booking professional acts and negotiating contracts.
Representatives: Lindsey Gibney and Chelsea Ebert
1. Coordinate all special events on campus including: Welcome week, homecoming week, family weekend, welcome back week, siblings weekend, and last blast
2. Assess needs and creates programs that include faculty, staff and student families
1. Assist in promoting school spirit throughout the campus community by programming Spirit Day events on the first Friday of every month.
2. Create flyers, pamphlets, banners, brochures, apparel and promoting CAB in conjunction with the executive council.
3. Work in coordination with KALA/TV-11/ The Buzz and Webmaster.
implements awareness, involvement and recruitment through promotional campaigns for CAB.
1. Keep both Campus Activities Board and Student Government Association aware of any critical information
2. Coordinate with Student Government Association for SOMday activities