Share your career experience and knowlege with St. Ambrose students and gain satisfaction from helping them grow and develop.
By volunteering your time to share advice on what students need to be doing now in order to be successful in the field, talking to them about internship and job shadowing possibilities, amongst other career related topics you could make a huge impact on a student's career journey.
• To foster relationships between St. Ambrose alumni/friends and St. Ambrose students in an effort to enhance the students’ knowledge of careers and goal setting
• To provide a resource to help the student build a professional network and conduct a successful job search.
• To provide a unique opportunity for St. Ambrose alumni and friends to give back to their community.
• Give back to the St. Ambrose community and students
• Satisfaction from helping students or fellow alumni grow and develop
• Enhanced coaching skills
*If you register for this program, it is NOT guaranteed that a student will contact you*