• Students must apply and be admitted to SAU for general admission. Students are advised to apply a year in advance of the term they wish to transfer. Apply Online.
• The student should send the SAU Admissions Office a transcript for each term completed after submitting their application.
• The student must have a minimum grade of "C" to be in "good standing" for admission purposes.
• CLEP and Advanced Placement credit are subject to review for credit at SAU on an individual basis. Send these scores at the time you request a transcript be sent to SAU.
• A student who earns an AA or AS degree from BHC will be admitted to SAU as a junior. In order for students to graduate from BHC in the Business or Accounting Transfer curriculums, they must complete MATH 132 and MATH 228. SAU does not require these courses.
• The student can achieve a certain degree of specialization by selecting one of the different majors listed: Accounting, Economics, Finance, General Business, Management and Organizations, Marketing, or International Business.
• For students transferring with 30 semester hours or fewer, it is strongly recommended that BHC coursework include MATH 112 or 131; ECON 221 or 222, all of which would serve as prerequisites for business courses at SAU.
• Students earning the AA degree from BHC should reference the AA/AS Degree Planning Worksheet for appropriate course selection.
• Students planning to transfer prior to completion of the AA/AS at BHC, should reference SAU general education requirements.
• A maximum of 64 community college credits will be applied toward the minimum of 120 credits required for SAU graduation.
| SUGGESTED COURSES - Include the following courses within the AA/AS degree.
Students' assessment scores might indicate the necessity of prerequisite English, math or reading courses in addition to the courses suggested in this sequence
This guide is not intended to be a contract with SAU. The information of this guide is subject to change; students are advised to contact SAU to keep informed of changes. Final responsibility for verifying all transfer information lies with the student. Using this guide in conjunction with the BHC Catalog, the student will use to fulfill degree requirements.
Updated: September, 2014