The First Year Experience office strives to provide students, first-year parents, and faculty/staff with the information and resources to help first year students have a positive and rewarding experience transitioning into college life at SAU.
- Academic Succes, Building Relationships, and Wellness are three ingredients for a great first year as an Ambrosian. Follow the link to your left "For Students" to learn more.
- Connect with other first year students on Facebook. See the Class of 2015 St. Ambrose University Facebook fan page.
- Learn more about SAU and how your student can become involved. Please subscribe to the AmbroseZine newsletter. For first year parent tips, please visit the For Parents section.
- Do you have ideas on how to improve students' First Year Experience? Want to know more information about the First Year Experience Task Force? Please visit the For Faculty/Staff section for more information.
- This office, along with first year students, will be on the lookout for faculty and staff members who go above and beyond to make sure that first year students have a great experience at SAU. Featured faculty and staff members will be posted to the For Faculty/Staff section. Be on the lookout–it could be you!