Your time is valuable, in every sense, and we make sure you progress expeditiously through your program without sacrificing quality.
Making it work
- Options include full- and part-time enrollment, day and evening courses, some Saturday classes (students of the Master of Social Work program can complete their degree with only Saturday classes), and some online, with accelerated options in specific programs.
- In addition to the St. Ambrose main campus, the Continuing Studies and Conference Center on 54th Street and the New Venture Center in downtown Davenport, Ambrose offers select classes at eight other regional locations. Check individual program Web sites for more details.
- Main campus services are accessible to all students: the Career Center and library offer evening hours and a friendly, supportive staff.
- Ambrose will work with you to transfer credits from another university. Check with the program you’re interested in to find out how your credits will transfer.
- Students on the main campus find Davenport easy to get around. It has the appeal and amenities of a big city yet offers affordable housing, a safe community, good schools and a variety of employers.
Hitting close to home
For Heath Van Hyfte ’09, pursing his Master in Organizational Leadership turned out to be a smart move. With a location convenient to both his home and work, he’s got time to be a student, a Logistics Project Manager at John Deere, and a devoted family man. “Some of the skills I’ve acquired from my leadership classes have factored into coaching youth, like my sons.”