tracking pixel
Health Services


Frequently Asked Questions

When should I turn in my health form?
Turn in your health form to Health Services by the first day of classes. This information is kept confidential and is only available to the staff in Health Services unless a written release is signed by the student.

Is the meningitis vaccine required for entrance to St. Ambrose University?
Students are required to have the vaccine or complete the Declination of Meningitis Immunization page of the health form. Read more about meningitis from Nurse Nancy

Do I need to have an appointment to see the nurse in the Health Services Office?
No appointment is needed. Clients are seen on a first-come, first serve basis. Located on the second floor of the Rogalski Center, the Health Services Office is open between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.

What if I need to see a doctor?
The nurse in Health Services assesses your health needs. If it is necessary for you to see a physician, you are referred to the Family Medical Center, on the corner of Marquette and Central Park in Davenport.

Where are the Automated External Defibrillators (AED) located?
Each AED unit is located on the Campus Map.

Contact Health Services