- To search positions, click here.
- Click the gray SEARCH button; this will show a list of all positions available.
- To see a full description of the job and/or apply, click on the position you are interested in.
- Click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted to create an account.
Login with your username and password which enables you to:
All confidential reference letters may be sent to: HumanResources@sau.edu
We are now accepting formal applications for Graduate General Service Assistants for the Spring 2016.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit application materials ASAP to receive the highest consideration. Please send a letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references, including phone numbers and email addresses, to: HumanResources@sau.edu
Positions will remain open until filled:
Campus Recreation - 1 (one) Graduate General Assistant starting in spring 2016
1. Earned Bachelor's degree.
2. Currently enrolled SAU graduate students: Proof of 2016 SAU Registration required.
Prospective SAU graduate students: Officially applied to SAU graduate program for spring semester 2016. Eventual acceptance into graduate program required.
3. Previous experience in campus recreation preferred; other related experience will be considered.
4. Strong public relations, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere is a self-starter including strong supervisory skills.
6. Strong computer skills, especially in a Windows setting and with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)