- To search positions, click here.
- Click the gray SEARCH button; this will show a list of all positions available.
- To see a full description of the job and/or apply, click on the position you are interested in.
- Click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted to create an account.
Login with your username and password which enables you to:
All confidential reference letters may be sent to: HumanResources@sau.edu
Interested Graduate Students are encouraged to submit application materials ASAP to receive the highest consideration.
To apply: email cover letter, resume, and contact information for three
professional references to: HumanResources@sau.edu Positions open until filled.
Professional Development - 1 (one) Graduate General Assistant starting in fall 2016
1. Earned Bachelor's degree (prior to starting date).
2. Currently enrolled SAU graduate students: Proof of SAU Registration required.
3. Prospective SAU graduate students: Officially applied to SAU graduate program. Eventual acceptance into graduate program required.
4. Initiative and the ability to work both independently and in collective process.
5. Strong public relations, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
6. Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere.
7. Strong computer skills, especially in a Windows setting and with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
8. 10 hours per week