- To search positions, click here.
- Click the gray SEARCH button; this will show a list of all positions available.
- To see a full description of the job and/or apply, click on the position you are interested in.
- Click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted to create an account.
Login with your username and password which enables you to:
Interested Graduate Students are encouraged to submit application materials ASAP to receive the highest consideration.
To apply: email cover letter, resume, and contact information for three
professional references to: HumanResources@sau.edu Positions open until filled.
ATHLETICS - Graduate General Assistants starting in fall 2016
Women's Basketball Graduate Assistant Coach
1. Earned Bachelor's degree (prior to starting date).
2. Currently enrolled SAU graduate students: Proof of 2016 SAU Registration required Prospective SAU graduate students: Officially applied to SAU graduate program for fall semester 2016. Eventual acceptance into graduate program required.
3. Previous basketball coaching experience preferred, collegiate basketball playing experience required. Assist the head coach in the day-to-day operations of a nationally competitive intercollegiate program, team travel, summer camps, public relations, film review, study halls and other administrative duties as assigned.
Involves team travel and some overnight and weekend trips.
4. Strong public relations, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere, including strong supervisory skills.
6. Strong computer skills, especially in a Windows setting and with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)