Your St. Ambrose experience starts here! Follow these steps to apply to our undergraduate programs.
- June 1: All admission documents due for August admission.
- November 1: All admission documents due for January admission.
Learn more about us! What do you want to study? Where do you want to live? What excites you about being here? Our website is your window to St. Ambrose, so be sure to learn about academic programs, housing, student life, and our values!
Send us your application materials:
- Application (no fee, and can be done online). Please note that if you do not have a Social Security Number, you can simply leave that field blank. Internet Explorer version 8 or above can only be used to properly complete the online application.
- Evidence of your Grade Point Average equivalent by sending your official international transcripts. Admitted students have at least a 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA. IF we cannot evaluate your transcripts, you may have to have an external agency complete the evaluation. Watch this VIDEO for an explanation.
- Send us official copies of test scores, showing evidence of proficiency in English.
- Send us a scanned copy of your passport photo page and immigration documents, including your US visa, both sides of your I-94, and your current I-20 (if you are in the US on a visa).
- Send a Declaration of Finances Form (pdf) along with proof of funding via email. Watch this VIDEO for an explanation.
International Admissions reviews your application and will let you know our admission decision. At this time, we'll also confirm any academic scholarship that you have been awarded. This award is automatic. There is no need to separately apply for it.
Congratulations! You have completed the admission process! New students are sent a welcome e-mail and a packet in the mail that includes the I-20 document.
Now for the fun part! Visit our Accepted Students site!