tracking pixel
international admissions


Student Visa Information

passport book

If you plan to study in the United States, you will most likely require a student visa, which is either a category "F" visa, or a category "J" visa. 

Please visit the International Student Services site for more information on visas

Whats Next

Visit our Obtaining a Visa page to learn more about visas and the application process, which you begin after you are accepted.