St. Ambrose University is proud to partner with INTERLINK to offer an Intensive English Language program starting May 2017. International applicants who have met the academic standards for admittance, but who need to improve their English language proficiency, are welcome to apply.
INTERLINK offers a rigorous curriculum on the St. Ambrose University campus that includes in- and out-of-class assignments, such as group discussion, interviews, library research, community involvement, writing projects, and presentations.
Upon successful completion of the INTERLINK program, students are able to do the following:
• speak English more fluently
• write effective essays
• understand spoken and written English
• understand different cultures
• apply and improve their critical thinking skills
• conduct research and report findings in English
• engage in group work and in team activities
• use the Internet, email, and computer technology