Jul 15 - 16
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
331 W. 3rd Street - Suite 140, Davenport
Focus on the complex skills required to work with people, including managing project teams at the highest performance levels.
Contact: 563-333-5720 or PD@sau.edu
After completing this course, you'll have the following skills ready to deploy at work:
• Meeting management tools and techniques;
• Motivational and interpersonal skills critical to working with people in a team environment;
• Tools for identifying personality traits;
• Methods for recognizing and responding to nonverbal messages; and
• Information for understanding and accommodating individual differences (age, gender, culture).