Are you graduating this December? If so, make sure you review these tips for graduating seniors seeking employment.
Register for BeeCAREERS to find full- and part-time employment opportunities such as:
- Menard's Manager Trainee Program: 3 ½ month training program, with department rotation with promotion to Assistant Department Manager. Ability to relocate and a Bachelor's degree required. Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses and profit sharing.
- Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa is currently recruiting for over 150 AmeriCorps positions. All positions provide a monthly living stipend and an education award upon successful completion of the service term.
- The AT&T Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a flagship career development program. This two-and-a-half year rotational program is focused on general management and designed to help you hone your leadership skills while working at the world's largest entertainment and Communications Company. Open to recent Bachelors and MBA graduates with outstanding leadership potential, it features three separate job rotations offering exposure to operations, interactions with executive leaders and continuous mentoring. Tips for Networking and Conducting a Regional/National Job Search:
Network! Network! Network!
- Use the BeeConnection to connect with alumni and friends of the university who can offer job search advice
- Create a LinkedIn account to connect with other professionals
Are you looking to move back to your hometown after you graduate? Here are some additional tips for conducting an effective job search in your hometown.
Make sure you capitalize on Career Center resources to make yourself a competitive candidate. All of the services the Career Center offers to students are also available to alumni.