In the past year there has been joyful news many of you shared with your fellow students and instructors. Congratulations!
- Emma Folland on the birth of her baby, August 2012
- Peter Skow on the arrival of his baby, October 2012
- Sarah Schwarz's engagement in Fall 2012
- Ashley Abdon on the birth of her baby, December 2012
- Greg Smith and his high school robotics team competed on the national level in Washington D.C., April 2013
- Greg Smith on the arrival of his baby, May 2013
- Matt Eastlick and his family are moving to Wisconsin summer 2013. Due to the online course work in the MEDT program, Matt will be able to complete his remaining courses and graduate with his cohort spring 2014.
MORE LIKE THIS:Undergraduate Teacher Education