St. Ambrose will close for the Christmas holiday at 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 23. Regular hours of operation will resume when the university re-opens Monday, Jan. 4, 2016.
Lee Lohman Hours
The PE center will observe the following hours during winterim:
- Friday, Dec. 18, 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 19-20, Closed
- Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 21-22, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 23, 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 24 -Sunday, Jan. 3, Closed
- Monday-Friday, Jan. 4-8, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 9-10, Closed
- Monday-Friday, Jan. 11-15, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan.16, Closed
- Sunday, Jan. 17, Noon to 11 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 18, Regular hours resume
- Winterim hours begin Saturday, Dec. 19: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 21-22 the library will close at 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 23 the library will close at 4:30 p.m.
- The library will be closed Thursday-Sunday, Dec. 24-Jan. 3.
- The Library will re-open Monday, Jan. 4.
- No Sunday masses on Dec. 20, 27, Jan. 3, 10
- Christmas Eve Mass, 5 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 24
- Sunday, Jan. 17, only a 10:30 a.m. mass will be celebrated
- Sunday, Jan. 24 - regular Sunday schedule resumes with 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. masses
- Wednesday, Dec. 23, 3 pm. - "Lesson's and Carols," celebrating Advent and the Christmas season featuring the University Chorale and Chamber singers.
- Midnight Christmas Eve to Midnight Christmas Day -- "Gospel Marathon"
All of the broadcasts will be on KALA, 88.5 FM, and streamed online via Tunein.com or the Public Radio app.
"Thy cradle here shall glitter bright;
And darkness breathe a newer light.
Where endless faith shall shine serene,
And twilight never intervene."