Technology can be amazing and it can also be a hurdle. We work hard to have technology become a useful tool that will help the learning process.
Online classes my not be for everyone, but with a good understanding of what's involved, you can see if you will be a good fit for the courses programs that are offered.
You should be able to say yes to the following statements:
- I have a reliable computer and Internet access.
- I am comfortable with sending and receiving emails with attachments.
- I can copy, paste, create new documents, and folders.
- I can download and upload files.
- I can view online videos from my computer.
- I can navigate the Internet and research effectively.
- I am proficient using Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- I am familiar with using my computer speakers and microphone.
- I can communicate clearly in writing and understand written instructions.
- I am comfortable asking questions when necessary and have strong time management skills.