St. Ambrose offers summer housing to SAU students – even if you're not taking summer classes – as well as non-SAU students with an internship in the Quad Cities.
Information and contracts are available on MySAU Portal.
You'll be staying in one of our top-notch, modern residence halls which feature single bedrooms and apartment-style living. Free parking is nearby each hall, and bus service stops right on campus.
What's life like in the Quad Cities? Glad you asked! VisitQuadCities.com is a comprehensive website about what to do, where to eat, and how to fill your downtime when you're NOT interning. Our campus is minutes away from popular hangouts, the Hilltop and Downtown Davenport. Take a look at our location
• Free parking (monitored by 24/7 security)
• Access to the SAU Library, Lee Lohman gym and weight room, sand volleyball court (right outside Hagen and Tiedemann!), game room, Starbucks in the Beehive
• Secure living: card-only access and security at front desks
• Receive mail and packages on campus
• Free Wifi, cable, and utilities
• Weekly housekeeping for bathrooms
• Cardio equipment within your hall
• Summer Housing Assistants in each hall are there to help you, conduct nightly security rounds, and plan great events
Housing is available May 26-Aug.1. If you need housing before or after those dates, please contact Residence Life at 563-333-6358 to make arrangements.
Payment plans are available by calling Lori Pelletier in Student Accounts, 563-333-6324.
A deposit of $250 (by check) is due upon contract submission and will be deducted from your final bill (minus any damages). Download the 2017 Summer Housing Contract for Visiting Interns (.docx)
The deadline for completed contracts is May 1.
Call Residence Life Hall Director Alex Carr at 563-333-6258 or email email@example.com.