tracking pixel
Residence Life & Housing


TV Converters

Resident Students: Mediacom is digital television.

  • Non-digital TVs (generally those older than 2007) need a converter box. If you don't know what kind of TV you have, try programming it. If the signal doesn't work, you will likely need a converter box. Keep in mind most, but not all, flat screens are digital.
  • Residence Life has converter boxes for you to check-out for FREE and return at the end of the year (with your keys).
  • Failure to return the converter box with all component parts will result in at least a $100 replacement fee.
  • Please go to the Dean of Students/Residence Life office in the Rogalski Center, across from the mailroom, to pick up a TV converter if you need one.