We understand that returning to St. Ambrose might mean that we need to be creative in the way you complete your coursework. There are a variety of options available to you--and our team of staff members will guide you through what option, or combination of options, will be best as we create a degree completion plan together. Your options include:
- Online courses that allow you to take class from the comfort of your own home or your favorite coffeeshop.
- Hybrid courses that mix online and in-person classes.
- Evening courses–typically held once a week–for students who may work a full-time job or have other daytime responsibilities.
- Weekend classes, typically held on a Saturday.
- Traditional morning and afternoon courses held multiple days a week.
Students wishing to complete a bachelor's degree could take courses through our traditional main campus offerings, or through our accelerated learning options, also known as ACCEL.
As we look at your schedule and the credits you need to complete your degree, we will also look at ways we may be able to off credit for professional, military and life experience that can help you fulfill requirements.